All installations by The Blind Factory are in accordance with Australian Standards

Victoria lost a two year old toddler a few years ago, after she became entangled in a window blind cord and it’s a tragedy that could be avoided.

For families who already have blinds or curtains installed, we recommend a safety check and a visit to the local hardware or curtain store to install the correct device if required.

For families looking to install blinds, we advise buyers to make sure their supplier has the correct safety devices and does not leave any additional cord length.